Friday, April 2, 2010

BUTUAN CITY - By Accident

Long before Cebu Pacific upgraded its fleet and offered low fares, I had the convenience of flying with Philippine Airlines getting 75% off on its regular fares. While others pay as much as P10,000, I pay only P1,800 for a round trip ticket anywhere in in Mindanao and P1,200 to any destination in Luzon and Visayas. That was the best part. The worst part is that I was always a chance passenger.

For this trip, originally I was holding a ticket to Cagayan De Oro but the flight was full. Never wanted to spoil my vacation, I chose to take the Butuan flight instead. Immediately, I asked approval from the PAL ticket office manager. It took awhile before my trip pass was signed, and I was being called thru the PA system to board the plane immediately. That caused the Butuan flight to be delayed for 15 minutes. ha ha ha 

With my Canon camera's limited capability, I was only able to take a few good shots. Most photos were either over-exposed or out of focus.


Agusan Del Norte Provincial Capitol



Butan City Plaza and Cathedral

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails