Friday, April 2, 2010

Get Charmed With CAMIGUIN ISLAND

Not so long time ago, digital cameras were considered prized commodity so I used to have a very reliable Canon still camera which I take along with my trips. I decided to scan and save soft copies of memorable photos taken from my travels some few years back.

The first of the series is my picture collection from Camiguin Island. An island on the northern tip of Mindanao. To get there, from Cagayan De Oro City, take the bus to Balingaoan Port. Then take a ferry to either Benoni or Mambajao Port, both are towns of Camiguin. A tricycle is enough for you to see  the entire island for one day.




 
Map of Camiguin Island

View of the island from the ferry

Mambajao Cathedral

Mt. Hibok-hibok

Old Catarman Ruins

Sunken Cemetery

Katibawasan Falls





From different parts of the island

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails